Food Stamp Addon for Kodi
Welcome to the detailed blog on Food Stamp Kodi Addon. This is another all in one Kodi addon with some catchy sections i.e. Documentaries, Christian Movies, Music Videos, Latin MoviesStand Up, Urban Movies & TV Shows, Hip Hop Interview, Concerts and many others.
In order to install Food Stamp on Kodi 16 or on Kodi 17 Krypton, please have a look at our prepared installation guide in the upcoming section of this blog.
Before starting the installation procedure, please keep in mind that Food Stamp is not from the official repository of Kodi TV. This is a third party addon, so if you face any issue or if you are willing to ask any question regarding this addon; don’t go to the Kodi forum for this purpose. Instead, contact the developer directly to get your issues/queries resolved.
How to Install Food Stamp Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://kingofkodi.info/repo in the top text box
- Now type URBANKINGZ in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on URBANKINGZ > http://plugin.video.urbankingz.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Food Stamp is now installed and is ready to use.
How to Install Food Stamp Addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://kingofkodi.info/repo in the top box
- Type URBANKINGZ in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > URBANKINGZ
- Click on http://plugin.video.urbankingz.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Food Stamp > Install