How to Install Blamo Repository on Kodi
Update 13 Sept, 2018 - Blamo is Down Now!
Kodi works at a broader perspective for entertaining its users. One cannot deny the compatibility of Kodi with a large number of software and devices. One of the ways for enjoying more media content on Kodi is to install a repository. Many names are there to mention but here we will be telling you about Blamo repository. This repository has distinct features that differentiate it from other repositories.
Repositories As Addon House
Kodi repositories are simply add-on containers. These add-ons are the apps that enhance the availability of media on Kodi. When you install Kodi repo rather than installing an individual add-on, you have benefited. In this way, you can avoid checking for updating of individual add-ons. With updating of an add-on, latest versions of these become available. Just like other Kodi repositories, Blamo Repository is available as the zipped file.
Special Things About Blemo Repository
Blamo repository is a house with many add-ons living inside it. These add-ons are not in large number but the content they provide enlarges the availability of media content availability. One of the best add-ons, that hide inside Blamo repository include Neptune rising. If you install Blamo repository on your Kodi device, you can enjoy movies, TV shows, games and many more. It has a handsome collection of add-ons that in turn have impressive media content.
How to Install Blamo Repo on Kodi 17 Krypton
- The first thing you need to do is launch Kodi Krypton and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Download Kodi 17 Krypton
- Go to Settings
- Select Addons
- Under Addons, Turn on Unknown resources
- Go back to Home
- Select Settings and then click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on “None“
- Enter “http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/” in the top box without quotes
- Name it Blamo and then select OK
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select Addons
- Click on the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner
- Choose Install From Zip File.
- Select Blamo and press OK.
- Select repository.blamo-0.0.5.zip and click OK to install it
- Wait until you see the addon enabled notification
- The Blamo Repo is now installed successfully
- To install popular Blamo Repo addons on Kodi, Go back to the addons screen and select Install From Repository
- Select Blamo Repo to open it
- Click on Video Addons
- Select any addon you want to install from the list i.e. Neptune Rising, Placenta, Death Streams etc.
- Go back to the home page and select the addons tab
- All the video addons will appear here in this section