Before the advent of washing machines laundries were done by washing clothes in rivers, through washing bats and beetles, soaking laundry in lye and bucking, and washing by hand in a tub. But do you know how tiring and tedious all these processes can be? Today, the washing machine has completely changed the way we all live.
All the laundries can now be done with little to no stress because the machines are capable of taking care of all the hard works for us. However, despite the effectiveness of washing machines in helping us with laundries, what can be their future with the advent of ultrasonic technology? Read on as I solve this puzzle!
Are Ultrasonic Washing Machines More Beneficial Than Traditional Washers?
This is probably one of the questions you might have asked yourself. No one can deny the fact the washing machines has changed how people do laundry radically, but the working principle of Ultrasonic machines and some other features make them have an edge. Below are the different areas where ultrasonic cleaning machines can have the edge over traditional washers.
- Energy efficient– When you have a device that uses up much energy, and there is another that will reduce the amount you pay for your energy bills, which one would you prefer to have in your home? Of course, it will be an energy saving device. This is one of the edges an ultrasonic machine has over a traditional washer. Ultrasonic washers use several hundred times of water and electricity than washing machines thereby help you save on your bills.
- Lightweight, compact and portable – Ultrasonic technology makes available portable ultrasonic machines that are lightweight and won’t occupy much space in your home. The ultrasonic cleaners such as a Sonic Soak are few inches in size, and this gives you the chance to take with you when traveling. Can you take a traditional washing machine with you when going out of town or the country? No! But you can easily put an ultrasonic washer inside your Backpack, and off you go!
- Durable and requires less maintenance – Maintaining a washing machine can be tedious and time-consuming. You have to clean the interior, inspect the holes, wipe the door, interior and dispensers and some other parts. But with an ultrasonic cleaning machine, the maintenance is much easier. The most important maintenance your ultrasonic cleaner needs is to prevent the transducer from getting damage by ensuring you don’t place your clothes directly on the bottom. Additionally, the construction of ultrasonic cleaners especially, the portable ultrasonic machines make them more durable as they are forged with high-quality and high-grade materials such as stainless steel.
- Eco-friendly and gentler on laundries – Even though some washing machines could operate quietly, most traditional washers tend to be noisier when spinning. However, ultrasonic technology ensures ultrasonic washing machines operate quietly. Since there is no spinning or agitation, it offers absolute silence during use. Also, ultrasonic cleaners are gentle on clothes, so no tears, fabric stretch or snag. But traditional washers leads to potential damage of laundries by causing tears, color fading, and fiber breakdown even on a gentle cycle.
- Ultrasonic washing machines clean at a microscopic scale and are not limited to one item– unlike the traditional washer, ultrasonic machines offers a deeper clean without resulting in wears and tears. It washes every nook and cranny of your clothes. Additionally, you can use ultrasonic washing machines to wash more than your clothes.
Does Traditional Washers Stand A Chance In The Future?
There are two sides to a coin, and this does not leave out an ultrasonic cleaning machine. Despite all the benefits the ultrasonic cleaners might be able to offer users over washing machines; it is believed that they work best on hard surfaces. Also, significant ultrasonic energy is required to wash laundries clean completely. The fact that you can’t wash multiple laundries with some ultrasonic washers at a time is another drawback.
These downsides are what manufacturers of traditional washers can capitalize on to save laundry machines from a cloudy future. However, considering the fact that the benefits of big and portable ultrasound machines overshadow their drawbacks and even the benefits of the traditional washers, there might be a change in the future. Remember that technology keeps improving daily and all these drawbacks can be worked on. If this happens, no doubt, we might be looking into a future where ultrasonic technology will trend when it comes to doing laundry in every home.
Tell me! Who doesn’t want a machine that saves money on utility bills, can be used to wash almost every item at home, can be carried about easily, gives the deepest cleaning and ensure your clothes last longer? I guess no one. Watch out, as ultrasonic cleaning machines can replace traditional washers in the future.