Jack Hall Gang Treasure map in Red Dead Redemption 2 leads you to unique treasures. This guide provides a detailed summary of getting the treasure map and the methods for finding the treasures.
This Jack Hall Gang Map 1 is one of many Treasure maps. It means that you should give value to other maps and other maps are also important. In this guide, we have mentioned the details of the map and treasure location.
Recommended: Best Anime Addons for Kodi
How to Get the Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map 1
You can purchase the first Jack Hall Gang Treasure map from Maximo and a treasure hunter found on the bridge looking at the north river west of the Flanteck Station and the north of Bard’s Crossing for $10.00.
If you ignore the $10, he will offer you to purchase the map for $5. You can also kill him and loot it from his body or buy it later. But it is better to buy it from him if you can afford it.
Jack Hall Gang Map 1 Treasure Location
To find the first treasure location, follow the steps given below.
- Head to the Caliban’s Seat, a tall rock formation south of Valentine.
- To reach the top, you have to scale the hill on the eastern side.
- Path On the rocks follows it from the top.
- Go ahead to the ledge, jumping across the gaps and mantling over the ridges, till to reach a large swath of white granite with a small hole.
- Here you will be accessing the treasure, and for the next treasure, you can follow the Jack Hall Map 2
Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map 2
Here you will get the complete details of the second treasure map and location in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- You can get the Jack Hall Gang map two by finding the stash from the First Jack Hall map.
- Cotorra Springs is located on the map, in the east of the dividing line between the E and W grizzlies in Ambarino. This location is also for Legendary Wolf, so you have to tread carefully in this area.
- Head to the west end to the area of springs, here you will get a small circle of large rock formation.
- The treasure stash is in the central stack rocks.
- Jack Hall Gang Treasure 2 can also get at Cotorra Spring next to the stack of rocks. To collect the treasure goes to the rock.
Before collecting the treasure, first, you have to find the treasure.
Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map 3
Here are Jack Hall Gang Map 3 to find the treasure locations in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Map 3 guides you to the lake at O’Creagh’s Run, north of Three Sisters in Grizzlies East region of Ambarino.
Head north directly into the rocks from the Emerald Ranch to reach there. You will find the treasure of two gold bars in the middle of the lake under a rock on a small rocky island.
Panoramic Map rdr2
The rdr2 jack hall gang map can usually be found during a Random Encounter in the Grizzly Mountains. The most intriguing unsolved mysteries of Red Dead 2.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map Location
A corpse on the map leads you to a pair of Frozen settlers. To find the first puzzle piece, pull the map from their hands.
It seems the map leads to a point near the peak of Mt. Shan, which is in the north of Strawberry. All the lines on the map point to white spots that all correlate with the game’s major towns. From left to right: Saint-Denis, Blackwater, Valentine Strawberry, and Rhodes.
Below the southwest peak of mountains just up on a high ridge, you can jump across the small gap to find out what appears to be another set of the same markings.
The markings are very near the Giant Skeleton and spot from where you can see one of two UFOs in the world.
A marking stone can be found in the base of mountains towards the southeast. The marking depicts the exact two alien figures, lightning, a crescent moon, four circles, and a few smaller stick figure people.
As we get the latest information, we will share it soon for you.