Here is the install guide on Gridiron Legends Kodi addon. The addon is located in the famous OneNation repo of the Kodi. The main area that is covered by this addon is the College football. So, if you are missing the old golden days, then this addon is like a gift for you from the OneNation.
There are different options available in the Gridiron Legends addon. Like you can access various Seasons, National Championships, Live Sports, College Football Podcast, ESPN College Football Live Podcast and many more.
Looking to add this on your device? Please feel free to follow the step by step guide from this guide.
How to Install Gridiron Legends on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://universe.worldkodi.com in the top text box
- Now type GALAXY in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on GALAXY > http://repository.Galaxy.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Galaxy Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Gridiron Legends > Install and wait for notification