Welcome to the great Fight Club addon install guide. This is a must-have addon if you are looking for UFC live streaming and WWE Fight nights. You can find better content options than any other Kodi addon available right now for the same.
Fight Club is your ultimate place for finding UFC related content in one place. It contains some stunning and content-rich categories for UFC fans such as the Latest Events, Live UFC, Live WWE Streams, WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, WWE Network, WWE Superstars, WWE Tough Enough, The WWE List, WWE Legends House, WWE Tough Talk, This Week in WWE, Battleground, Fastlane, Money in the Bank, Night of Champions, Summer Slam, Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, TNA Pay Per Views, UFC Fight Night, UFC PPV and bundle of more like these.
Install Fight Club on your PC, Macbook, Android, iOS, Windows, Linux or on any other platform just by following the below given guide.
How to Install Fight Club Addon on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Download Kodi 20 Nexus
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://pedrokingdom.com/repo in the top box
- Enter PEDRO in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on PEDRO
- Select this ZIP File repository.lk-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Last Kingdom Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for Cinematix and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.