Docula is a great source of pleasure who are looking for an addon with pleasing documentary contents. This addon is available in the Fingers Repository of Kodi. Thee are plenty of documentaries available in the Docula Kodi documentary addon.
It contains sections for History documentary, Music Documentary, Space Documentary, Crime documentary, Mixed documentary, Sports Documentary, Nature, UFO, Mystery and much more.
Here, below is the guide to install Docula on Kodi 16, 17 and 18 Leia. Follow the step by step guide to enable this amazing Kodi addon on your selected system.
How to Install Docula on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://j1wizard.net/butter in the top text box
- Now type BUTTER in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on BUTTER > http://repository.butter-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Butter Fingers Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Docula > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Docula on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://j1wizard.net/butter in the top box
- Type BUTTER in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > BUTTER
- Click on http://repository.butter-x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Butter Fingers Repo
- Select Video Addons > Docula > Install