Bewbsandbeer addon 20 Nexus comes from the Grindhouse repository of Kodi. It is a must-have addon for Kodi and you will like it. Install it with the help of install guide given below in this blog post.
If you are satisfied with the work of Kodi Bewbsandbeer addon, then here is another highlight of this in the form of categories it contains. This add-on contains two main sections/categories i.e. Bewbs & Drunk Fails.
How to Install Bewbsandbeer on Kodi? With the help of below step by step guides for Kodi, you will be able to quickly add this addon on your Kodi installed device.
How to Install Bewbsandbeer on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo in the top text box
- Now type GRINDHOUSE in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on GRINDHOUSE > http://repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Grindhouse Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Bewbsandbeer > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 20 Nexus, then simply ignore it and try another addon.