Nine Lives (9 Lives) is a new movie and video addon in the famous Grindhouse Repository. It is compatible with the new Kodi 20 Nexus and the previous version of Kodi, i.e., 19 Matrix.
It is an all-in-one addon for Movies, TV shows, new movies, new tv shows, and other video content. Addon is well organized. This addon lets you track your watch history using the My TV Shows and My Movies sections.
Below is the complete step-by-step guide to adding the 9 Lives Kodi 20 Nexus addon to Windows, iOS, Android, desktop, laptop, FireTV, or to any other device where Kodi is added.
How to Install 9 Lives Kodi 20 Nexus Addon
- Open Kodi 20 Nexus or download
- Visit Kodi Home Screen
- Click on Add-ons and then select the Settings button
- Go to Add-ons and Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to the HOME screen and click on the Settings button
- Select File Manager
- Add Source and enter http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ in the top box
- Enter Grind in the following text field
- Click OK.
- Go BACK to the HOME screen and select Add-Ons
- Click on Add-on Browser
- Install from the zip file (Click YES to the warning)
- Select Grind and then select repository.grindhousekodi-1.7.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select ‘Install from the repository and then choose Grindhouse Repository
- Go to (Video/Music/Program) add-ons
- Search for 9 Lives and then Install
- Click OK to install any additional add-ons.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. All done; Kodi 20 Nexus addon is successfully installed and ready to use.