Stealth is an all-in-one Kodi Addon located in stealth repository. The Stealth Addon is an incredible offering that appears to have everything. A portion of the classes incorporates motion pictures and book recordings. It is one you will need to investigate.
Stealth is a fascinating Addon from stealth repo. Stealth is an across the board Kodi Addon that has a huge measure of substance to offer and it hopes to be staying up with the latest by its designers.
Stealth categories are Latest Movies, All Movies, TV Series, Top 350 Episode, Music Karaoke, Audio Books, Documentaries, Back in Time, Stand Up, Kids Movies, Requests, & many more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi then try IPVanish VPN.
To install stealth Kodi Add-on on Kodi 16 Jarvis and Kodi 17 krypton fellow the step by step procedure that is given below.
How to Install Stealth on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://andybuilds79.com/repo in the top text box
- Now type AndyBuilds in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on AndyBuilds > http://repository.stealth.x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repsoitory > Stealth Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Stealth > Install and wait for notification
How to Install Stealth on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://andybuilds79.com/repo in the top box
- Type AndyBuilds in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > AndyBuilds
- Click on http://repository.stealth.x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Stealth Repo
- Select Video Addons > Stealth > Install