SPECTO is a third party video Add-on for Kodi Media Center. It is basically from Genesis by Marko, this amazing sports and videos addon comes with all the great facial appearance from its forerunner and it’s frequently updated. It supports library incorporation, video downloading, regular subtitles and Tract TV.
Specto is considering one of the greater addons for the movie and TV shows out there for all the entertainment lovers in the Kodi world. Specto was instinctive as a fork from the now renowned origins app.
The folks who took this over have done an immense job at custody this Add-on animate whilst putting their own stamp on it. They’ve done it on the basis of “if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it”, and who are we to dispute with that.
A great assortment of movies and TV shows with good solid and working links. Nice layout and nice category lists for browsing and flicking through. The user interface is quite friendly and you just need a few clicks to enter your desired content.
With the help of Specto Kodi addon you can watch movies, TV shows by year and network, by latest episodes, genres etc. In order to install Specto Addon on Kodi 16, simply follow the steps given below.
How to Install Specto Addon on Kodi
1. From Kodi go to Home screen
2. Select System
3. Open File Manager
4. Click on Add Source and enter http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
5. Write SMASH in the bottom box
6. Click OK
7. Back to the home screen
8. Select System
9. Select Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Select SMASH repository.smash-x.x.x.zip
12. Wait for Addon enabled notification
13. Install from repository
14. Choose Smash repository
15. Click on Video addons
16. Choose Specto – … Fork
17. Click on Install
Easy Guide on How to Install Specto on Kodi 17 Krypton
1. First of all download Kodi 17
2. From there go to HOME Screen
3. Select Addons
4. Click on Settings button
5. Enable Unknown Sources
6. Now go BACK to HOME screen
7. Click on Settings button
8. Select File Manager
9. Click on Add Source
10. Enter http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ in the top box
11. Now Enter SMASH in the bottom box
12. Select OK
13. BACK to HOME screen
14. And then Addons
15. Select Addon Browser
16. Install from zip file
17. Choose SMASH
18. Enter repository.smash-x.x.x.zip.
19. Wait for Addon enabled notification
20. Now select Install from repository
21. Choose Smash repository
22. Select Video addons
23. Select Specto