How to Install the Popular Video streaming service on Kodi? Netflix allows you to get access to your favourite movies and TV shows on any device, including PC, Android, FireStick TV, Raspberry Pi, or others.
How to Install Netflix on Kodi? Here is the guide that will help you add Netflix to your device and enjoy unlimited entertainment content. There are two different types of install guides for the currently available versions of Kodi, i.e. Kodi. Follow the step by step guide given below to add Netflix right now.
How to Install Netflix Addon on Kodi
- Open this link https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix for Zip files.
- Now open https://github.com/castagnait/repository.castagnait/raw/matrix/repository.castagnait-1.0.0.zip to get Netflix Kodi addons files for Kodi 19 Matrix.
- From Kodi Home, click on “Add-ons Select Install from the zip file click on repository.castagnait-1.0.0.zip to install the Netflix Repository.
- After installing the repository, click on Addons and select “Install from repository.”
- Select CastagnaIT Repository for Kodi 19.x (MATRIX)
- Select Video add-ons
- Click on Netflix and press the “Install” button. Wait for some time, and the addon will install along with all the possible dependencies.
- Now go back to the home of Kodi; you will see the Netflix addon in the addons list.
- Click on it and start using it.
After installing the addon, you will need to create an account on Netflix. After the installation, for the first time when you start using Netflix, it will ask for the installation of all the required addons.
For example, you will see a popup with the required addon, such as InputStream Adaptive.
- Click on “yes” to install it. After this, you will be asked to enter the Netflix account login details.
- Enter your email address and password to log in on the Netflix Kodi addon.