Welcome to the install guide on the famous Mordor Kodi addon. It is the Elysium Fork. This video addon is developed from the EKTOS repository and there is an updated code as well. In the Mordor addon you will find some useful and entertaining sections such as Movies, TV shows, Spotlight, Tools, Catchup, Collections and many more.
Mordor addon is not the official addon from the Kodi TV, but it available in the Ektos repository. So, if you need any kind of help or if you have any query, please don’t ask it on the official forum of Kodi as your queries will never be entertained there.
In order to add and install Mordor on Kodi, please follow the below-mentioned guide which will help you regarding this.
How To Install MORDOR Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://ektos.xyz/Install/ in the top text box
- Now type Ektos in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Ektos > http://repository.ektos-0.0.3.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Ektos Repo
- Click on Video Addons > MORDOR > Install and wait for notification