Update 13 Sept 2018 - Blamo Repo is Down!
Jamzz is the Kodi Addon that is fundamentally a YouTube Playlist. Jamzz enables you to scrub the music from YouTube. Classifications incorporate Heavy Metal, Classic Rock, Alternative, Hair Bands, Search Feature and some more. The search highlight enables us to seek wanted substance.
In the event that you need to tune in to Music in Sequence than this Addon is for you. You can tune in to your most loved Music effectively. Jamzz Kodi Addon is from Blamo repo. You can definitely introduce it from Blamo Repository or without anyone else’s input with no Repo.
To install Jamzz Kodi Add-on on Kodi 16 Jarvis and Kodi 17 krypton fellow the step by step method that is given below.
How to Install Jamzz on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz in the top text box
- Now type blamo in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on blamo > http://repository.Blamo.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repsoitory > Blamo Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Jamzz > Install and wait for notification
How to Install Jamzz on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://repository.Blamo.zip in the top box
- Type blamo in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > blamo
- Click on http://repository.androidbboy.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo Repo
- Select Video Addons > Jamzz > Install