If you are a big fan of cooking this most probably this addon is developed for you. The Grub Hub Kodi addon is one of the best addons for cooking and food lovers. Now you can enjoy watching great cooking videos that you have dreamed of.
This addon pulls off content from YouTube channels and you will find all cooking episodes and recipes available on YouTube.
The Grub Hub contains some great sections for different cooking categories and all the world-famous food. In order to install the Grub Hub on Kodi 16 & Kodi 17 – 17.5, please follow the guide that we have prepared for you in the upcoming sections.
Grub hub is a strong cooking add-on with a range loaded with cooking shows to speed through. It’s a YouTube playlist add-on that has been exceptionally business-like. It’s by Thundercat and originates from the Cardinal repo.
In the event that you are an addict of the cooking show, the Grub Hub Addon is the one for you. This one is awesome and it resembles watching porn for foodies. Relishing watching recordings of food you may have just desired for eating.
Grub Hub categories are Paula Dean, Pit Boys, Tasty, Alton Brown, Rachel Ray, Emeril, Bobby Flay, Gordon, Martha, & many more. To install Grub hub Add-on on Kodi 16 Jarvis and Kodi 17 krypton fellow the instruction is given below.
How to Install Grub Hub on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://archive.org/download/gracie242 in the top textbox
- Now type gracie in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on gracie > http://repository.gracie.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > gracie242
- Click on Video Addons > Grub Hub > Install and wait for notification
How to Install Grub Hub on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://archive.org/download/gracie242 in the top box
- Type Rising Tides in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > Rising Tides
- Click on http://repository.gracie.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > gracie242
- Select Video Addons > Grub Hub > Install