Hello Everyone! Welcome to the install guide on BeatZ addon. Beatz is a standout amongst other add-ons for watching and listening to music recordings.
It is accessible in the Stream Army Repo storehouse. There are seven remarkable classes that are accessible in this Addon, for example,
Albums, Disney Soundtracks, Top 50 Artists and Albums, World Radio, Music Categories, and Random Lists. Every one of the substance is arranged great and furthermore working exceptionally well with no issues.
If you are aware from the Kodil repository, then it is easy for you to access and approach BeatZ addon. The famous BeatZ Kodi addon is located in the kodil repo. The exact path of the Kodil repo is: http://kdil.co/repo/”
Are you looking for a quick solution on “How to Install BeatZ on Kodi”? Here is the exact and a quick solution for you that will help you to add this addon to either version of Kodi.
How to Install BeatZ on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo in the top text box
- Now type Noobs and Nerds in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Noobs and Nerds > http://repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip.
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Stream Army
- Click on Video Addons > Beatz > Install and wait for notification
How to Install BeatZ on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo in the top box
- Type Noobs and Nerds in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > Noobs and Nerds
- Click on http://repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip. > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Stream Army
- Select Video Addons > Beatz > Install