Update 13 Sept, 2018 - Blamo is Down Now!
Find and explore the easiest guide to install Arrakis Addon on Kodi 16, Kodi 17 Krypton. This addon allows you to find Anime, TV shows, Movies, Kids section, Sports etc. This addon will never let you down when it comes to the choice of entertainment.
The addon is developed in a very professional way and that’s why the navigation system and the user interface is very easy to use and navigate through different sections. You can find out your favorite content in HD picture quality.
Remember, this addon is not developed by the official Kodi team, so never ever ask anything regarding this Arrakis Kodi addon on the Kodi TV forum/website as there is no one to help you regarding any query of this Kodi resource.
How to Install Arrakis on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz in the top text box
- Now type BLAMO in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on BLAMO > http://repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Blamo Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Arrakis > Install and wait for notification
How to Install Arrakis on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://repo.mrblamo.xyz in the top box
- Type BLAMO in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > BLAMO
- Click on http://repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo Repo
- Select Video Addons > Arrakis > Install