Slipstream Kodi addon provides dedicated content for the Racing sports fans out there. It is located in the Rocks repository of Kodi. Unlike other sports addons, Slipstream only provides racing sports sections such as TCR Australia, AMA super-cross, 24H series, Australian S5000, WRC, Dakar, and many more like these.
Slipstream Kodi racing addon is a third party addon. If you want to discuss anything regarding this addon, don’t ask on the official forum of Kodi; instead, go to the Rocks repository developers, and they will answer your queries.
Below given is the detailed guide for installing the Slipstream Racing sports Kodi 19 addon. This guide can be used for PC, Macbook, Android, iOS, Windows tabs and other major devices.
How to Install the Endzone 19 on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Please navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter http://www.rockodi.com
- Type Rock in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose Rock
- Select repository.Rockcrusher-2.4.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click Rocks Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose Slipstream Racing and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.