The One Play addon contains a massive list of content in your favourite language for Portuguese and Brazilian content lovers. If you are not familiar with the English language, One Play gives you, your favourite local language that you understand clearly.
Using the Kodi One Play addon, you can find your favourite movies, TV shows, TV series, Radio content, Anime, novels, Vivo, TV, and other entertainment options.
One Play addon for Kodi Portuguese channels gives you a free hand to watch Portugal TV online for free. One Play Portagual TV Kodi addon is located in the Vikings Repo and can be accessed by using the URL: http://vkodi.net/repo/.
As one of the best Kodi Portuguese TV addons, here is the most straightforward guide to install it on your system to watch Brazilian TV on Kodi and other American channels on your home screen.
How to Install One Play on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Would you please navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter http://vkodi.net/repo/
- Type Vikings in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose Vikings
- Select repo.vikings.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click Vikings Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose OnePlay and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.