Welcome to the Mighty Red Kodi addon install guide. As shown from its cover, it is a mighty addon with plenty of options for live content. There more than 50 sections and every section contains sub-options as well. For the Football fans, there is a dedicated section full of Football links.
It is a content-rich addon with endless categories. In the Mighty Red addon, you can find News Room, Podcasts, 2018/19 Highlights, 18-19 Press Conferences, Tokyo Time, Match In A Minute, LFC Movies & TV Series, Book Of Records, LFC TV, Documentaries, LFC News, Music, Kop Kids, Interviews, LFC Ladies, Stadium Redevelopment and bundle of more such interesting names.
Follow the simplest the step by step install guide to install the Mighty Red Addon on any latest version of Kodi you have. This guide can be used on any major Operating System.
How to Install Mighty Red Addon on Kodi
- Download Kodi
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo butter in the top box
- Enter SARMY in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on SARMY
- Select this ZIP File repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Stream Army Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for Mighty Red and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.