Welcome to the step by step guide on Chains Matrix Kodi 19 builds. It is fully compatible with the latest release of Kodi (i.e. Kodi 19 Matrix). Chains Matrix comes from the famous developer of Kodi builds, which means that you will find some stunning features and sections for your free and endless home entertainment.
In the Chains Matrix, you will be able to find tools such as Kodiflix, Peaky Blinders, Back to the Future, and plenty of more like these.
If you want to watch movies, TV shows, sports content, and other sections for Kodi addons, then go through the below-given step by step guide.
How to Install Chains Matrix Builds on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Open Kodi 19 Matrix
- Go to Home and select “Add-ons”.
- Now click on the Settings icon and select “Add-ons.”
- Enable Unknown Sources and go back to the home screen and click on the Settings button
- Open File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Enter http://thechains24.com/ChainsRepo in the top box
- Enter Chains in the next text box, click OK and go back to home
- Select “Add-Ons” and then Add-on Browser
- Click on Install from the zip file and select Chains
- Select repository.chainsrepo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the notification
- Now click on Install from repository
- Select Chains Repository Program add-ons
- Click on Chains Matrix Wizard & Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Chains Matrix Wizard is successfully installed and is ready to use
- Go back to home and select “Add-ons.”
- Click on Program Add-ons and select Chains Matrix Wizard.
- Select a build and click on Install
- Close the app and restart. All done!