Welcome to the installation guide of the Fetch Kodi addon. It is a complete package for those looking for free TV channels on Kodi 19 Matrix. It is a simple and user-friendly addon.
It gets the content from the internet and displays it in front of its users. The Fetch addon does not provide content; rather, it scrapes live TV channels from the internet.
There are live TV channels of various niches and types, including; International TV channels, English TV channels, Pluto channels, Stirr channels, Plex channels and many more.
Users can organize their content using search options, recently played and settings.
How to Install Fetch! Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday in the top text box
- Now type DOOMZDAY in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on DOOMZDAY > repository.doomzday-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Doomzday Repo
- Click on Video Addons > FETCH! > Install and wait for notification