Welcome to the install guide on the Black Lightning Kodi addon. Here in this guide will be exploring the addon as well as the idea on how to install it. Before proceeding to the guide, please note that we are not directly affiliated in any mean with this addon. Use it while looking at the security measures on your own.
If you are wondering about the sections and the content of this addon then here is the list. The Black Lightning addon contains sections with names as follow, One Click, Movies, TV Shows, Last Played, RD History, RD Torrents and many more like these.
Kodi 19 Matrix is all set for the customers. All you need to upgrade the existing Kodi version or install the fresh piece from the Kodi app store. There is no compatibility issue with Black Lightning addon. So without any fear install it and use it to its fullest.
How to Install Black Lightning Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Open Kodi 19 Matrix or Upgrade from Kodi
- Go to Home screen
- Select Add-ons
- Click on Settings Button and select Add-ons
- Click on “Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to home and Select Settings Button
- Go to File Manager and Select “Add Source”
- Enter “http://www.narcacist.com/repo” in the box
- Write NARCASIST in the next text box and click OK
- Go back to Home, select Addons and then Add-on Browser
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select NARCASIST
- Enter http://repository.narcacistwizard.zip/ and wait for popup notification
- Install from repository
- Select Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Click on (Video/Music/Program) add-ons
- Select Add That Source & Install
- That’s All! Black Lightning Addon is installed on Kodi 19 Matrix