13clowns And Zanni is another Exodus fork with lambda Scrapers. This addon also contains Trakt and Debrid and the users can easily authorize it from the settings. This is a third party Kodi addon and hence it is not directly associated with Kodi.tv, so if you have something to ask, please don’t go there, but you should find out the respective authority of this addon.
13clowns And Zanni give you a free access to some eye catchy sections or categories. Some of its sections include TV shows, Movies, My Movies, New Movies, My TV shows, New TV shows, New Episodes, Cache Functions, Settings, Search, Debrid, and Trakt.
How to Install 13clowns And Zanni Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi> Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://www.13clowns.com/repo in the top text box
- Now type 13CLOWNS in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on 13CLOWNS > repository.xclowns-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > 13Clowns Repo
- Click on Video Addons > 13clowns And Zanni > Install and wait for notification