Ultimate IPTV is a third party video Addon for Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 16 Jarvis. It mainly searches the web for free IPTV streams. The addon is well reputed and it can be located in the Superrepo library.
Ultimate IPTV add-on includes many popular Kodi addons channels including ESPN, MTV, beIN Sports, and so on. You can access the world wide web for free and the picture quality will be of your choice.
Watching Live IPTV directs is basic in staying aware of current News refresh, getting on Live Sports, or to refresh yourself on what’s going on in media outlets.
To install Ultimate IPTV on your Kodi device, you may go through the below given steps for Kodi 16 or Kodi 17 Krypton.
How to Install Ultimate IPTV on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://cazlo.com/repo in the top text box
- Now type Cazlo in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Cazlo > http://repository.cazlo-1.0.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Cazlo Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Ultimate IPTV > Install and wait for notification
How to Install Ultimate IPTV on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://cazlo.com/repo in the top box
- Type Cazlo in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > Cazlo
- Click on http://repository.cazlo-1.0.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Cazlo Repository
- Select Video Addons > Ultimate IPTV > Install