The Animego is outstanding among other Kodi add-ons for watching anime series. It accompanies a great deal of new substance for a wide range of anime series.
It is one of the third party add-ons. So you need to download the compressed file of the Addon. Its substance is extremely functioning admirably.
The Streaming quality is likewise great in this Addon. It has a few categories of Movies, TV Shows, Movie Genres, TV Show Genres, Top Movies, Top TV Shows, and significantly more.
The AnimeGo Kodi addon is located in fusion repo. Here is the link/path of Fusion repository: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
You can get this addon on Kodi with the help of the following easy steps. Follow the install guide to add AnimeGo on your system.
How to Install AnimeGo on Kodi
- Open Kodi> Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ in the top text box
- Now type Fusion in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Fusion > http://indian-repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon-1.0.5.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > dk-xbmc-repaddon Add-on Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Animego > Install and wait for notification