For all the fans of the Oath Kodi 20 Nexus addon, there is good news: The Promise Kodi Addon is here as its alternative. The Promise addon is a good alternative to the Oath addon, which is not available on Kodi anymore.
In the Promise Kodi addon, there are categories for TV shows, Movies, New Movies, New TV show episodes, People, Tools, Downloads, My movies, my TV shows and much more. It is a well-established Kodi addon and has been working fine till now.
It is available in The Warehouse Kodi repository, and fans can access it directly from this URL; https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/. For the further installation process, follow the below-given step-by-step guide.
How To Install The Promise Kodi 20 Nexus Addon
- Open Kodi 20 Nexus > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/ in the top text box
- Now type TheWareHouse in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on the warehouse > repository.thewarehouse-22.6.8.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > The WareHouse Repository
- Click on Video Addons > The Promise > Install and wait for notification