If you are a fan of classic or Rock music then install Spotify on your Kodi installed device. Music is one of the major sources of modern-day entertainment and Spotify is the best place to find the fresh content of the music industry. This addon contains a wide range of your favorite music genres such as play pop, classic, solo, or rock and many more.
How to Install Spotify on Kodi? Given below is the complete procedure that will make you able to add and install Spotify on Kodi. Follow the guide and enjoy using your favorite addon for unlimited entertainment.
How to Install Spotify on Kodi
- Download the zip file and save it on Kodi device
- Open Kodi
- Click on SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Open the file you just saved in the first step repository.marcelveldt-1.0.1.zip
- Click on TVKING > repository.tvking-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Marcelveldt’s BETA Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Spotify > Install and wait for notification