Exodus Redux Kodi addon is a popular app for on-demand video streaming and watching movies, TV shows, sports, documentaries in HD quality on Kodi. Exodus Kodi addon is well managed, and your favourite content can be accessed most easily as all the sections are divided professionally. Exodus can be accessed from the new repository, which we will mention in installing this addon.
Exodus is a popular destination for finding new and updated content. In the huge library of Exodus Kodi addon, you will find both archived and new movies in HD quality. These days, various titles are available on Exoduses such as Wrong Turn, The Little Things, Fear of Rain, Outside the Wire, Silk Road, Tom & Jerry, The White Tiger, and many more like these.
You can either install the Exodus addon on Kodi with the help of the below given updated guide or use some Exodus alternatives.
How to Install Kodi Exodus Addon [Updated 2021]
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Add-ons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on the Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://i-a-c.github.io/ in the top text box
- Now type ExodusRedux Repo in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Add-ons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on ExodusRedux Repo > https://repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip/
- Now, Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Exodus Redux Repo Version 2.0.3a
- Click on Video Addons > Exodus Redux > Install and wait for notification