Exodus is among the premium collection of add-ons that are exclusively developed for Kodi application. Kodi is getting popular on different devices and helping the consumers easily get access to a wide range of videos. Exodus is developed due to the increasing demand of watching TV serials, shows, movies and lots of entertainment content.
Exodus serves a solution to all the people craving to get free access to their favorite shows and movies.
It caters to the varying needs of youth by making available a great collection of movies and TV shows free of cost. It simply means the user is no longer required to pay weekly or monthly subscription charges to different networks for airing their favorite shows and serials.
Most of the users log on to different video streaming websites to watch their favorite music, but the limited collection there is quite disappointing. With the installation of Exodus, the users can easily grab access to Hollywood movies and lots of entertaining content that is not available anywhere else.
It requires the users a quick install of Exodus add-on on the device which already includes Kodi and starts watching the videos. This add-on works perfectly fine on any device on which the user has already installed Kodi application. Following is a quick and simple guide on ‘How to Install Exodus on Kodi’. Go through each step to instantly get access to an endless collection of demanding movies and videos.
Key features of Kodi Exodus
- Get access to a great number of movies, channels, and TV shows
- Different sections and categories to choose your favorite content
- Watch live stream of a movie that is played on a channel
- Download videos and movies by logging into Exodus/Tools/General/Appearance section
How to install Exodus on Kodi?
- Open Kodi Application
- Navigate to System/File Manager
- Click ‘Add Source’
- Select ‘None’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the field area and click ‘Done.’
- Type ‘Fusion’ in the field area entitled as name of the media source and click OK
- Return to the home screen of Kodi application
- Hit the ‘System’ button
- Click ‘Add-ons’ section
- Choose the option ‘Install from Zip file’
- Select ‘Fusion’ from the list
- Choose Kodi-repos
- Select English
- Now, click repository.exodus-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until you get the notification of Add-on enables
- Click ‘Install from repository’
- And, choose ‘Exodus repository’
- Select Video add-ons
- Navigate to Exodus
- Hit the Install option, and
- Hold on to get Add-on enable notification
- Exodus add-on installation is complete
The installation of Exodus add-on may seem a bit lengthy, but the collection of video content worth the installation. We hope with the above step-by-step installation guide, you can quickly avail an exciting opportunity of watching your favorite movies.