Chorons is new Kodi IPTV Addon. It has sections for Live TV, Sports, Hockey, Austria, Concerts, Movies, Germany, radio, and more. It offers recordings, TV, radio, and more, all in German. This one is extraordinary in light of the fact that it has Austrian channels also.
A portion of similar playlists and substance that was in the previous Made in Canada Addon show up here in Chorons. The main menu includes Live TV, News, NHL Hockey, UFC/MMA, Austria, Concerts, Movies, 24/7, Radio, Live Sports &Tools.
Chorons is a new third-party Kodi Addon from Skydarks repo. You can easily installed it from Skydarks Repository. To install Chorons Add-on on Kodi follow the procedure that is given below.
How to Install Chronos on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://www.skydarks.com/skydarks/ in the top text box
- Now type skydarks in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on skydarks > http://repository.skydarks-7.0.0.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repsoitory > Skydarks Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Chronos > Install and wait for notification