This Add-on offers you live music content, radio, your favorite DJ mixes, performance music and everything related to the music industry. It is a quality Addon designed for the Kodi installed systems and for all the music lovers out there.
The Kodi application is a software that lets you take out data as well as video, music, movie, TV Shows on hefty screen displays. Like other addons, the Music Source allows you to watch music content from all over the world in a blink.
This Addon is somehow and must have addon that must be installed on your Kodi system, for creation it is a successful one. Some Add-on used for music, movie and sports function while some of them cover all genres.
This Add-on also allows you to download content to your computer, mobile or tablet etc.
This Add-on also has a vast attribute that you can add albums to your preferred folder in the add0n and you can then make and mix your own playlist which is large if you are having a party.
Supported Categories or Sources
- Live UK & World Radio
- UK Top 20 Chart
- BBC Live Lounge
- Music Concerts
- MP3 streams of new and classic songs
- Lots of IPTV Music Channels
- DJ Mixes and compilations
Install the Music source Kodi addon and on your device and be your very own DJ. This Addon allows you to watch and listen to the full capacity with all the newest albums for you to enjoy. Now, this is the time to install this on your system. To do so, simply look on the instructions given below.
How to Install the Music Source Kodi Addon
1. From Kodi go to Home screen
2. Select System
3. Open File Manager
4. Click on Add Source and enter http://aw.ares-project.com/
5. Write ARES in the bottom box
6. Click OK
7. Back to the home screen
8. Select System
9. Select Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Select ARES repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip
12. Wait for Addon enabled notification
13. Install from repository
14. Choose ARES PROJECT
15. Click on Video addons
16. Choose The Music Source
17. Click on Install
How to Install the Music Source on Kodi 17 Krypton
1. First of all download Kodi 17
2. From there go to HOME Screen
3. Select Addons
4. Click on Settings button
5. Enable Unknown Sources
6. Now go BACK to HOME screen
7. Click on Settings button
8. Select File Manager
9. Click on Add Source
10. Enter http://aw.ares-project.com/ in the top box
11. Now Enter ARES PROJECT in the bottom box
12. Select OK
13. BACK to HOME screen
14. And then Addons
15. Select Addon Browser
16. Install from zip file
17. Choose ARES PROJECT
18. Enter repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip.
19. Wait for Addon enabled notification
20. Now select Install from repository
21. Choose ARES PROJECT
22. Select Video addons
23. Select The Music Source