Welcome to Phoenix Rises Kodi addon step by step install guide. Below in this article, you will explore the way of installing it on any version of Kodi. It is an all in one addon where plenty of sections are available need you to explore. It is the best option if you want a simple addon.
In the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon, you will some stunning categories such as Phoenix TV, Movies, TV shows, Vulcan Movies & Shows, Blaze Events, Icarus Kids, Ashes Docs, Luminos Music, etc. A search option for quick access to your desired area on it.
This step by step and the simplest guide will give you the opportunity to Install Phoenix Rises Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton, Kodi 18 Leia or any other release of Kodi.
How to Install Phoenix Rises Addon on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://teamfalcon.exposed/repository butter in the top box
- Enter FALCON in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and Click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on FALCON
- Select this ZIP File repository.FalconRepo.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Falcon Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for Phoenix Rises and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.