Mumm Ra is an extremely well planned and well-executed add-on for Kodi from the Cerberus and the addon can be found in the famous Venom repository. The add-on contains plenty of one-click movie action and various other options. Mumm Ra gives you quick links for searching and pairing with other sites.
The Mumm Ra Kodi addon gives you sections such as One Click Movies, 4K, Movie Genres, TV Shows Genres, 24/7, United States Networks, 24/7 TV Shows, Top 50 TV Series, Podcasts, search and option to Pair with Sites. Use the following install guide to add Mumm Ra on your device.
How to Install Mumm Ra Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://venomrepo.xyz/repo in the top text box
- Now type HELLHOUND in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on HELLHOUND > http://repository.hellhounds-x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Hellhounds Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Mumm Ra > Install and wait for notification