The next addition to the library of every green Kodi addon is HAL 9000. This new addon is based on the Microjen. The user interface and the content options of the Hal 9000 Kodi addon make it the first choice for all movies and documentaries lovers.
In the Hal 9000 Kodi addon, you can find categories for some stunning content options such as your favourite Movies, trending TV Shows, various niches of Documentaries, listening to Music YouTube and an option for the famous ResolveURL functionality.
To facilitate our readers, we have prepared a detailed guide on installing the Hal 9000 new Kodi 19 Matrix addon. Follow the below-given steps for a quick installation guide.
How to Install Hal 9000 Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Please navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter https://www.phoenixkodi.com/repo
- Type PHOENIX in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose PHOENIX
- Select repository.phoenix-x.x.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click Phoenix Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose HAL 9000 and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.