Yoda is another movie and TV Shows Addon from Supremacy repo that works best with Real Debrid account. However, has numerous different connects to pull streams from. The interface of the Addon is same as that of Exodus and Covenant so will be anything but difficult to use for any Kodi user. Sections include…..Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episode, Channel, Tool, and Search.
It works best with a Real Debrid account but pulls in many links without one. With such a high number of Kodi addons closing down it has made it hard to monitor the best working services. In Yoda Addon, most links have been tested and work great.
Yoda is a new third-party Kodi Addon released in 2018 from Supremacy repo. You can easily installed it from Supremacy Repository.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high-speed servers with no logs…
To install Yoda Add-on on Kodi fellow the disciplined scheme that mentions below.
How to Install Yoda Addon on Kodi
- Download Kodi
- Go to Home
- Select Addons
- Click on Settings button and enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- From there go to File Manager and click on Add Source
- Enter http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo in the top box AND SUPREMACY in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Go to home back and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file
- Select SUPREMACY
- Select repository.supremacy-x.x
- Then repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
- Wait for the small notification pop up
- Now click on Install from repository
- Select Supremacy and Click on video addons
- Select Yoda
- The Yoda is installed and is ready to use