Vortex is an immense Add-on from previous Vid time members dream weaver and rock grinder.
The Vortex Add-on has an assorted mix of different substance counting rock concerts, car restorations, and yet Park our.
It is absolutely worth attractive to look at. Like Vortex, there are plenty of others that work same but this one is a little different from others with some new sections in its updated version.
Earlier than we acquire started, keep in mind that this Add-on is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the VIN man team.
The Vortex Kodi Add-on is whole into two sections as expected: Rock Crusher and Dream Weaver. All trademark sections from both returns, Epic fails, The Chive, Park our, Racing, Motor Sport, Music, and more.
There is a Special Events section in place for what we assume will be PPVs and other special measures.
Step by Step Tutorial How To Install Vortex Addon On Kodi
1. From Kodi go to Home screen
2. Select System
3. Open File Manager
4. Click on Add Source and enter http://sparkysrepo.com/turkrepo/
5. Write STREAMADDONS in the bottom box
6. Click OK
7. Back to the home screen
8. Select System
9. Select Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Select STREAMADDONS repository.StreamAddons-x.x.zip
12. Wait for Addon enabled notification
13. Install from repository
14. Choose Rockcrusher Repository
15. Click on Video addons
16. Choose Vortex
17. Click on Install
Congrats UK TURK is successfully installted and ready to use.
How to Install Vortex Addon on Kodi
1. First of all download Kodi
2. From there go to HOME Screen
3. Select Addons
4. Click on Settings button
5. Enable Unknown Sources
6. Now go BACK to HOME screen
7. Click on Settings button
8. Select File Manager
9. Click on Add Source
10. Enter http://www.streamaddons.eu/repo/ in the top box
11. Now Enter STREAMADDONS in the bottom box
12. Select OK
13. BACK to HOME screen
14. And then Addons
15. Select Addon Browser
16. Install from zip file
17. Choose STREAMADDONS
18. Enter repository.StreamAddons-x.x.zip
19. Wait for Addon enabled notification
20. Now select Install from repository
21. Choose Rockcrusher Repository
22. Select Video addons
23. Select Vortex