Vevo is a music streaming addon for Kodi that allows you to watch fresh and old music videos online. According to my experience with music addons for Kodi, the Vevo music addon is the best source to watch music videos on PC, Mac, Android, or Amazon FireStick using the Kodi application. If you are a die-hard fan of music i.e. hip-hop, pop music, metal or rock music, then this Vevo addon is must have for your music addons library on Kodi.
So, if you want to watch music streaming on any device, just install Vevo music addon right now by using the install guide given in the upcoming section of this blog.
Netherlands, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States. Means Vevo addon is Geo-restricted to these countries/regions. If you try to use it in any other region besides these, then you will face lots of errors. If you want to use it anywhere else, you may try a best VPN service to overcome the region-based restrictions on this addon.
How to Install VEVO on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Application
- Click on addons from left column
- Now select the Package Installer
- Click on Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Addon Repository
- Video Addons
- From Addons, search for Vevo and Select
- Now Select Install
- Wait for Addon Enabled notification
- Go back to home
- Select Addons
- Click on Video Addons
- Click the right button on the Vevo and select Settings
- Enter account details
- Select OK
- The Vevo addon is now installed and is ready to use on Kodi 17 Krypton