The Endzone 19 addon comes with some stunning content categories for the sports lovers out there. Just like many other Kodi addons, Endzone 19 do not host content on its own database.
It scraps content from the internet and displays it to its users in an organized way. There is nothing available on the addon itself, so it is advised to look at the security measures before adding them to your system.
In the Endzone 19 Kodi addon, various sports categories are available, such as Nascar, Boxing, MMA, NFL, HNL, Wrestling, NBA, and many more like these. Use the below-given guide to add to your system or any handheld device.
How to Install the Endzone 19 on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Download Kodi 20 Nexus
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Please navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo
- Type GRINDHOUSE in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose GRINDHOUSE
- Select repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click Grindhouse Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose THE ENDZONE 19 and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.