Welcome to the step by step install guide to the Hummingbird addon for Kodi 18 Leia. This a new addon where Anime fans can find a section for watching anime for free on the Kodi platform.
While scraping content from the web, the Hummingbird addon is different from other addons of the same category. Other addons use a single website for accessing their playlists, but this one uses multiple sources for gathering the data for end-users.
In terms of sections provided by Hummingbird Kodi Addon, it offers a section where you can explore the Anime in the “Anime Explorer” section. Other sections include Search, Advanced Search, Settings, and various subcategories.
How to Install Hummingbird Addon on Kodi
- Download Kodi
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://wilson-magic.github.io/repo in the top box
- Enter wilsonmagic in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on wilsonmagic
- Select this ZIP File http://repository.wilson-magic-x.x.x.zip/
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Wilson Magic’s Kodi Addon Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for Hummingbird and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.