Covenant is the ultimate place for movies and other entertainment content. This add-on offers you a very simple and an easy to use user interface so that even a new user can also get connected to a wide array of movies that are not usually available to watch online on other platforms. This addon is very simple to operate. You can also find your favorite movies in HD and other acceptable picture qualities.
How to Install Covenant on Kodi? You can add this addon, just by following the easy step by step guide from the given instructions guide below in this blog post. This is not the official add-on from Kodi.tv, so don’t raise questions on their forum.
How to Install Covenant on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ in the top text box
- Now type xvbmc in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on xvbmc > repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > XvBMC (Add-ons) REPOsitory
- Click on Video Addons > Covenant > Install and wait for notification