If you want to access everything related to UFC for free on the internet then Fights On Demand is for you. It contains both free and paid (Real Debrid) links. It means, if you have a Real Debrid account, you can get access to everything on Fights On Demand, but if you have no account then you can also access various links for free.
It is located in the Narcacist Wizard Repository and can be accessed using this URL; http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
In the Fight on Demand Kodi addon for UFC, you can access various sections such as Latest UFC Replays, MMA Replays, UFC PPV, Non-Debrid MMA Replays, Non-Debrid UFC Replays, UFC on Fox, UFC on Fuel TV, UFC on Versus TV, UFC on FX, UFC Fight Night, UFC on ESPN and many more sections like these.
How To Install Fights On Demand Addon on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://www.narcacist.com/repo/ in the top text box
- Now type narcacist in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on narcacist > repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Fights On Demand > Install and wait for notification.