If you are looking for a fresh entry to Kodi for watching Anime – the Japanese comic then there is nothing better than FANime addon. It contains a wide range of categories for anime related content from where you can easily access your favorite anime for free.
Although the major offering of this addon is Anime but you can also find movies, new seasons, popular categories, ongoing series, recent releases and other useful categories which will save your time.
In the upcoming section of this guide, you will find about its installation procedure. Fanime is a third party addon so don’t expect any answers for your queries on the official Kodi forum.
How to Install Fanime on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo in the top box
- Enter SARMY in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on SARMY
- Select this ZIP File http://repository.streamarmy-x.x.zip/
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Stream Army Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for Fanime and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.