Welcome to the step-by-step installation guide on the Ezra Kodi 19 Matrix addon. It is located in the Ezra Repository of Kodi and can be accessed by using this link; https://ezra-hubbard.github.io/
BestKodiTips.com is not affiliated with Ezra addons in any way. Here we only provide information to our readers. If you think there is copyright infringement, please don’t use it.
It is an all-in-one Kodi addon where you can access various sections that include; TV shows, Movies, Search, discover, Tools, My List, Downloads and many more.
How To Install Ezra Kodi 19 Matrix Addon
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://ezra-hubbard.github.io/ in the top text box
- Now type Ezra in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Ezra > repository.ezra-0.0.1.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Ezra Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Ezra > Install and wait for notification.