Welcome to the install guide on the Asgard Kodi addon. It is not an addon, but it gives you a complete package in the form of wide range of categories. It is a rebrand of once popular ODIN addon. The addon user interface is well managed and very easy to navigate.
Plenty of content can be found in the major categories such as Movies, TV shows, Sports, Kids section, Documentaries, Concerts, Anime, IPTV and many more like these.
How to Install Asgard Addon on Kodi? The answer is very simple and given below in the form of step by step guide. Follow and apply the below given guide in order to quickly add it on your respective device.
How to Install Asgard Addon on Kodi
- Download Kodi
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://narcacist.com/repo in the top box
- Enter NARCACIST in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from Zip File Now click on NARCACIST
- Select this ZIP File repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for Asgard and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.