If you a sports fan and want to access Sports content on Kodi 20 Nexus then Apex Sports will be your best companion. The addon contains sections for Live Sports, Live TV, Sports Replays, Sports Highlights and much more.
It is the best addon for everything related to sports but look at the reviews and user experience it before proceeding to the installation procedure. Most of the Kodi addons may not be secure for you. Keep this in mind and enjoy Kodi browsing.
This addon is fully compatible with Kodi 20 Nexus and can be used at its fullest on this release. You can either upgrade the Kodi 20 Nexus or install a totally fresh software from the Kodi app store to install the Apex Sports addon.
How to Install Apex Sports Addon on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Open Kodi 2o Nexus or Upgrade from Kodi
- Go to Home screen
- Select Add-ons
- Click on Settings Button and select Add-ons
- Click on “Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to home and Select Settings Button
- Go to File Manager and Select “Add Source”
- Enter “https://arxtic-ape.github.io” in the box
- Write ARXTIC in the next text box and click OK
- Go back to Home, select Addons and then Add-on Browser
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select ARXTIC
- Enter http://repository.arxtic-ape-x.x.x.zip/ and wait for popup notification
- Install from repository
- Select arxtic-ape repository
- Click on (Video/Music/Program) add-ons
- Select Add That Source & Install
- That’s All! Apex Sports Addon is installed on Kodi 20 Nexus