USTVNow Kodi is a unique online streaming channel that enables clients to watch their most loved American channels. Kodi clients can without much of a stretch join and access their most loved channels utilizing best Kodi addons.
With USTVNow install, you will have the capacity to see your most loved shows, occasions, and all the more for free. USTVNow is a free live TV streaming Kodi add-on is now available through TVAddons repo. USTVNow Kodi Addons is a reliable source and works flawlessly.
6 major broadcast channels provided by USTVNow are ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, PBS, and MY9. To install USTVNow on your Kodi device follow the instruction that is written in this article.
How to Install USTVNow Plus on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://androidaba.com/addons/ in the top text box
- Now type ABA in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on ABA > http://repository.kodil.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Kodil Repository
- Click on Video Addons > USTVNow > Install and wait for notification