The Boys Kodi addon is an all in one addon that comes with some stunning streaming options for the Kodi 19 matrix users. This addon pulls content from the internet, and there is no content hosted on the database of this addon. It searches the internet for relevant content and then displays it to its users in various sections.
It offers categories for Movies, TV shows, Trakt, Settings option and Search facility. The Boys also gives you the option to view your last played video content or link. The boys addon can be found in the Chains repo of the Kodi.
Use the below-given guide to install The Boys Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. Would you mind making sure you have enough space available on your Kodi device before proceeding to the installation guide?
How to Install the Boys Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Now, navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter http://thechains24.com/ChainsRepo
- Type CHAINS in the bottom field and clicks OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose CHAINS
- Select repository.chainsrepo.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click Chains Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose THE BOYS and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.