SportsDevil is yet another fascinating add-on for Kodi to let the sports lover enjoy a seamless video streaming of their favorite matches. This plug-in is not new, as the developers have felt the needs of users well in time.
The beauty of this addon resides in its timely updates that allow a user to continue watching sports videos without any interruption.
The frequent updates keep the application fresh and strong enough to face the latest challenges, and that’s why Kodi users can never ignore it. For a layman, it may be difficult to understand this website initially as it’s a bit tricky, but with a little browsing, everyone can explore its useful features.
In term of its attractive features, this add-on is considered a huge one. In general, a user may not expect more from this, but upon exploring its beneficial features and testing the entire functionality, it will surely be liked the most. It allows the users to add their favorite video sources in the plug-in to quickly play and watch whenever they need. People who use to follow sports news and live matches can find this application a brilliant solution to all their needs. It is surely one of worth considering add-on for Kodi users.
Kodi is producing sports addons regularly. However, the SportsDevil gives unique features and is famous among Kodi users for quite a long time. Whether you want to watch the Indian Premier League (IPL) on Kodi or Pakistan Super League (PSL) or any other cricket event, you will find some useful live TV channels for your favourite sport. Not only cricket, but SportsDevil is also best for watching Football, Soccer, NBA, NFL, Hockey, Tennis, Baseball or any other sports category.
The SportsDevil add-on was gone, but it was for good. Now it is back with some stunning categories and more video and Live TV channels options. Unlikely the previous version, the new release offers various video resolutions such as 480p, 1080 p and in some cases you can watch 4K videos right on your home screen.
Installation Guide of the Updated SportsDevil on Kodi 17 & 18.x Leia
Here is a step by step guide to install Sports Devil on Kodi 17 Krypton or on Kodi 18 Leia by using the new and updated repository.
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources’
- Return back to the home screen
- Click Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/ OR use (http://ezzer-mac.com/repo) as alternate
- Type Cy4Root in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file’
- Choose Cy4Root
- Select Kodi-repos, and English
- Select repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zi
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from repository
- Click EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose SportsDevil and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.
Sports Devil add-on is a third-party developed application that is not supported by Kodi. If you wish to seek assistance, please do not ask it on the official forums and websites of Kodi as you will not be answered.