Sports Devil is yet another fascinating add-on for Kodi to let the sports lover enjoy a seamless video streaming of their favorite matches. This plug-in is not new, as the developers have felt the needs of users well in time.
The beauty of this addon resides in its timely updates that allow a user to continue watching sports videos without any interruption. The frequent updates keep the application fresh and strong enough to face the latest challenges, and that’s why Kodi users can never ignore it. For a layman, it may be difficult to understand this website initially as it’s a bit tricky, but with a little browsing, everyone can explore its useful features.
In term of its attractive features, this add-on is considered a huge one. In general, a user may not expect more from this, but upon exploring its beneficial features and testing the entire functionality, it will surely be liked the most. It allows the users to add their favorite video sources in the plug-in to quickly play and watch whenever they need. People who use to follow sports news and live matches can find this application a brilliant solution to all their needs. It is surely one of worth considering add-on for Kodi users.
SportsDevil addon for Kodi offers a variety of categories that empower the users to select video sources according to their interest and watch them easily by clicking the relevant tab. The categorization allows them to classify sources in Live Sports, Live TV, Blogs, Highlights, Sports TV, and Favorites.
How to Install Sportsdevil on Kodi 16 Jarvis
Following is a quick install guide for Sports Devil on Kodi 16. You can please follow the steps one by one and easily configure the settings on your device.
- Open Kodi application
- Go to Home Screen, click System and navigate to Final Manager
- Click Add sources
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the source field and click ‘Done‘
- Answer the field labeled as ‘Enter a name of this Media Source,’ with Fusion and click ‘Ok’
- Return to the home page of Kodi and move to System menu
- Click Addons and select ‘Install from zip file
- Now, select Fusion
- Click Kodi-repos
- Set English as a default language
- Choose repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x.x.x.zip, and
- Wait a few moments for the notification saying ‘Add-on Enabled’
- Click ‘Install from repository’ and choose Unofficial Sports Devil
- Continue with the selection of Video Add-ons
- Click Sports Devil, hit Install
- Wait until the add-on is enabled, and it’s installed.
How to Install Sportsdevil on Kodi 17 Krypton
Here is a step by step guide to install Sports Devil on Kodi 17
- Download Kodi 17 Krypton
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources’
- Return back to the home screen
- Click Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Type FUSION in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file’
- Choose Fusion
- Select Kodi-repos, and English
- Select repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from repository
- Click Unofficial Sports Devil Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose SportsDevil and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.
Sports Devil add-on is a third-party developed application that is not supported by Kodi. If you wish to seek assistance, please do not ask it on the official forums and websites of Kodi as you will not be answered.